Saturday 12 July 2014

My First Green Caravan Order

I've been running down my supplies for the last few weeks in readiness for my first Green Caravan Order.

Green Caravan is a Brisbane based food ordering group that supplies organic whole foods and luckily for me I can pick my order up and incur no delivery fee as the pick up point is only 5 minutes away.
The empty jars make my ordering process very easy.


When people visit our house we always get asked about our bottles and labels.  I love having the bottles out on the cupboard as I find ingredients don't get lost in the pantry and we actually use everything we buy.  Smoothie making in the morning always involves grabbing a few jars and we come up with a new flavour every day.   We got the bottles from the Japanese shop Dasio where everything costs $2.80 so an absolute bargain for glass jars.   I only recently bought the chalk labels and I love them and am constantly looking for things to label now.  I got the labels online at Label Kingdom.  



Oops didn't mean to make this blog an infomercial !  Just answering the questions I get asked a lot. You can be sure I won't be receiving any free goods because of this blog.  Have you noticed I only have 13 followers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment